Electrolux - Part for a V101 (Viking) Floor polisher / Shampooer
Trying to obtain a replacement drive belt for a V101 floor polisher..great product drive belt broke after over 20 years still work great..need your part number 102335 Drive belt..please help hate to throw out machine due to lack of a belt...! Can u please help and advise me accordingly where I can get this replacement belt...
Loyal elux customer....please help me secure this drive belt so that I can continue to use this floor polisher was expensive and is still in
Neap perfect condition..just need help I obtaining anew drive belt to continue using this machine. Sold under Viking home care products in the USA.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Dear All, Ã¬`m an Egyptian citizen ,and as Samsung is a worldwide product i bought my mobile phone i8510 from UAE. There`s a little wire unplugged and i need to get..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later. First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."
- "I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are...."