2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Our slide in stove was purchased October, 2012. Bought a Lowes 5 year warrenty.

In December, started getting E15 message with beeping. Certified Electrolux repairman said we needed $870 in parts. This is a typical Electrolux problem caused by the high temps at oven clean. We used the oven clean twice in 5 years.

I requested Electrolux provide parts. They offered 30% discount good for 30 days if bought direct from them. Their cost with the 30% discount was $970 - $100 more than my repairman ?? Great help.

I sent a letter to Electrolux Execs in Charlotte - Mr Shaw, Price, and Berry. Got response 10 days later from Chenelle in service that their 30% savings deal was it. I wont bore all with the problems on my Electrolux refrigerator that Sears finally took care of with a replacement. In my opinion Sears is better than Electrolux and we all know where they are going.

Electrolux does not care, does not support their poorly designed products, and I will not buy again.

BTW - I do think their exterior is well done but who wants thawed meat and a stove that you have to plug in each time to use. DONT buy from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Electrolux Ew30Es65Gs Range.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Appearance.

I didn't like: Quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 19.

Comments