Millbrook, New York
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Induction cooktop...a few months into use gave up the ghost.Repair service came out to undertake warranty work and promptly closed up the unit saying it was a hazard and should be replaced.

Despite numerous phone calls over a four week period, my acquiescence to a repair, not replacement, I am still microwaving my food. Their inability to sort out a a competent repair for this product is incomprehensible. This is a $2000 unit, still under warranty and they simply do not care about their customers it seems.

Please see the attached pictures.Would you want this product in your home?????

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of electrolux cooktop from Electrolux and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Electrolux to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product manufacturing standards. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Electrolux for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments

Outline_Outreach_SPC

Hello Friend,

On behalf of Electrolux, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence.

We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us.

If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Electrolux.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention.We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards