Millbrook, New York
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

Induction cooktop...a few months into use gave up the ghost.Repair service came out to undertake warranty work and promptly closed up the unit saying it was a hazard and should be replaced.

Related: Electrolux - Cook Top Issues

Despite numerous phone calls over a four week period, my acquiescence to a repair, not replacement, I am still microwaving my food. Their inability to sort out a a competent repair for this product is incomprehensible. This is a $2000 unit, still under warranty and they simply do not care about their customers it seems.

Please see the attached pictures.Would you want this product in your home?????

Review about: Induction Cooktop.

I didn't like: Product manufacturing standards.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Electrolux Cooktop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2000
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments

Outline_Outreach_SPC

Hello Friend,

On behalf of Electrolux, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence.

We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us.

If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Electrolux.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention.We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards