I purchased a Electrolux French Door Fridge, Gas Range and Dishwasher. The Fridge was finally replaced because the ice maker was faulty and the dispenser gave only lukewarm water.

I switched to an LG and it's 200% better. The dishwasher had a leak which Electolux knew about and required 5 service calls to make it work but not before damaging brand new cabinets. The Range has been doing strange things like turning off for no reason, showing error codes and giving off a strong gas smell when the oven is both heating and cooking. The regulator was replaced and that lasted two weeks and started once again and then the oven completely stopped working.

The part is on back order and they say two weeks, when I asked the repair company (associated with the Brick) if they are sure that a gas valve will fix the problem, no one can give me an answer other than to say, if it doesn't, we'll talk to Electrolux. It is December 10 and the part may or may not arrive on the 24th.

I asked if there were any options to expediate getting the part, because if it doesn't work, I would like to be able to have some lead time to figure things out. I am not blaming the Service Techs, they have a tough job, but if the part isn't in stock, it probably means Electolux knows about the problem and are putting the part order on the assembly line.

So if anyone asks you what appliances to buy, tell them to stay far far away from Electrolux.

Product or Service Mentioned: Electrolux Range.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2013.

Comments

ChrisPolk
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #760361

Hello Anonymous,

On behalf of Electrolux, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to regain your confidence. If you will, kindly contact me at SocialCare@Electrolux.com with your full name, model #/serial #, and complete contact information. We will make every effort to determine if there is any way we can expedite this matter for you.

Best regards,