Featured

Bought frigidaire professional Ref.And deep freeze may 2014.

Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2 brand new units not work. They said I could purchase one.

Lol Do not buy Electrolux products. All I asked for was a 2 year extended warranty on top of the 1 year manufacture warranty. I guess they don't think an $1800 ref. Will last 3 years .

Put all frigidaire appliances in my new home hope I have better luck out them.The way it looks luck is the only thing on my side because Electrolux IS NOT

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of frigidaire refrigerator. Electrolux needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frigidaire refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Electrolux.

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments

Outline_Outreach_SPC

Hello Friend,

On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence.

We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us.

If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention.We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards