Electrolux - Frigidare Refrigerator stopped working after 7 months replacement didn't work on delivery
Bought frigidaire professional Ref.And deep freeze may 2014.
Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2 brand new units not work. They said I could purchase one.
Lol Do not buy Electrolux products. All I asked for was a 2 year extended warranty on top of the 1 year manufacture warranty. I guess they don't think an $1800 ref. Will last 3 years .
Put all frigidaire appliances in my new home hope I have better luck out them.The way it looks luck is the only thing on my side because Electrolux IS NOT
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "Tonight was the third time in a couple of months that we went thru the take out line and either didn't get what we ordered or didn't get part of..."
- "I received a call from a my booking genie and was solicited for $898. I was threatened. As soon as the representative informed me of their name Ashley Smith I..."