Electrolux - Frigidare Refrigerator stopped working after 7 months replacement didn't work on delivery
Bought frigidaire professional Ref.And deep freeze may 2014.
Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2 brand new units not work. They said I could purchase one.
Lol Do not buy Electrolux products. All I asked for was a 2 year extended warranty on top of the 1 year manufacture warranty. I guess they don't think an $1800 ref. Will last 3 years .
Put all frigidaire appliances in my new home hope I have better luck out them.The way it looks luck is the only thing on my side because Electrolux IS NOT
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "I purchased a brand new couch and love seat (with a 5 year warranty) It said it was "real" leather, Which is a joke. I've had it for exactly four..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I received a call from a my booking genie and was solicited for $898. I was threatened. As soon as the representative informed me of their name Ashley Smith I..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."