Electrolux - Frigidare Refrigerator stopped working after 7 months replacement didn't work on delivery

Bought frigidaire professional Ref.And deep freeze may 2014.

Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2 brand new units not work. They said I could purchase one.

Lol Do not buy Electrolux products. All I asked for was a 2 year extended warranty on top of the 1 year manufacture warranty. I guess they don't think an $1800 ref. Will last 3 years .

Put all frigidaire appliances in my new home hope I have better luck out them.The way it looks luck is the only thing on my side because Electrolux IS NOT

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 30, 2015 #938818

Hello Friend,
On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.
Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence. We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us. If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.
Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention. We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.
Best regards
Online Outreach Specialist

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.