Multiple washer part failures on a young top of the line Electrolux
Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell.Consider that these are top of the line expensive units.
Our Electrolux recommended repairman advised that it needs a new pump AND electronic control board. He said he has never seen the electric board failure on such a young machine. (Don't even get me started about the companion dryer). Contacted Electrolux to see if they would stand behind their lemon and they wanted nothing to do with the repair costs.
A pity, we are their dream demographic. Bottom line...with the burning smell my wife has lost faith and at just under 3 years in, we are now going to replace the units with anything BUT Electrolux/Frigidaires. I would advise anyone else to do the same.
If you can't stand behind your products you get the bad reputation that this company has developed.I only wish I knew then what I know now!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Nice cust srvc rep with no power
What I disliked
- Wont stand behind poor design
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Front Load Washer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Bought a sausage egg and hashbrown sandwich fro a vending macbine at H.B.C. Service Company in Washington Pa. Payed $2.00 for it and one ot is over priced. Two,..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."