Trying to obtain a replacement drive belt for a V101 floor polisher..great product drive belt broke after over 20 years still work great..need your part number 102335 Drive belt..please help hate to throw out machine due to lack of a belt...! Can u please help and advise me accordingly where I can get this replacement belt...

Loyal elux customer....please help me secure this drive belt so that I can continue to use this floor polisher was expensive and is still in

Neap perfect condition..just need help I obtaining anew drive belt to continue using this machine. Sold under Viking home care products in the USA.

Thanks Joe

Review about: Floor Polisher Part.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments

MikeBrady

You may even be able to match it up to a car belt at Autozone.

MikeBrady

There are standard sizes of belts available after-market. If you can determine the correct size/width/thickness, you can probably get one from a seperate entity.

Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Electrolux - Frigidare  Refrigerator stopped working after 7 months replacement didn't work on delivery Electrolux "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..." Read more Electrolux Washing Machine Review Electrolux "We have an eletrolux washing machine dryer and this machine leaves fluff in every wash. Electrolux have advised to: A: run diagnostic program before very wash. B: do not run..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more