I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump.I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with the connecting piece broken in 2 pieces-see photo.
When I called to report this, I was told I needed a service person to come to my house to verify that it was actually broken (it was against their policy to either take my word or to accept pictures from me). The service company to whom they had referred me sent 5 faxes to document the damage -they had to send 5 times because Electrolux could not find the incoming fax(they said they get hundreds-great system) or they needed more info. By now it was getting extremely close to Thanksgiving-desperate for a dishwasher. They refused to send a new pump overnight so I accepted they would send by 2 day and rescheduled repair for a Saturday.
Then on Friday the assistant to the CEO (!) told me she canceled my shipment because the documentation on the damaged pump had discrepancies. She accused me of faking the paperwork and also accused the service company of fraud. What possible motive would we have for faking that I received a broken pump??
After an amazingly insulting and frustrating experience with Electrolux I went and bought a new Kitchenaide dishwasher today.WOULD NEVER CONSIDER ANOTHER ELECTROLUX PRODUCT.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Electrolux Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I searched online for a part for my microwave. This place popped up stating it had the part. I used their website to generate a part number.i ordered the part.Their..."
- "Southern California real estate agent Vicky Goorchenko (http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/vgoorchenko) is the worst I've ever encountered. She is untruthful, brash, insulting, and once you sign the sales contract with her, her sense..."
- "October 8th, 2015. Redondo Beach, California. Arco gas station. I just finished filling up my tank and started my car. This guy rolls up in a brand new BMW X5 in..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."