Electrolux - Terrible Customer Service

83 of 173 Electrolux reviews

I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump.I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with the connecting piece broken in 2 pieces-see photo.

When I called to report this, I was told I needed a service person to come to my house to verify that it was actually broken (it was against their policy to either take my word or to accept pictures from me). The service company to whom they had referred me sent 5 faxes to document the damage -they had to send 5 times because Electrolux could not find the incoming fax(they said they get hundreds-great system) or they needed more info. By now it was getting extremely close to Thanksgiving-desperate for a dishwasher. They refused to send a new pump overnight so I accepted they would send by 2 day and rescheduled repair for a Saturday.

Then on Friday the assistant to the CEO (!) told me she canceled my shipment because the documentation on the damaged pump had discrepancies. She accused me of faking the paperwork and also accused the service company of fraud. What possible motive would we have for faking that I received a broken pump??

After an amazingly insulting and frustrating experience with Electrolux I went and bought a new Kitchenaide dishwasher today.WOULD NEVER CONSIDER ANOTHER ELECTROLUX PRODUCT.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
83 of 173 Electrolux reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.