WARNING TO THE WORLD !!! DONT BUY ELECTROLUX !!!!!
My just Tech just left and still haven't been able to fix our dryer. It has been since 5/23/16 and the tech has been to our house over 5 - 8x as of today (with waiting on parts from companies who don't even carry it). We had it with this *** we've been patient enough !! The tech tells us it can't be repaired the but the smart ones on electrolux tech support keep giving him parts to replace !!! What parts, everything has been replaced except the door and water hose !!
I've called and spoke with a few corporate supervisors who gives the same *** answer, "we have to follow tech support." Useless help, the machine is dead and the tech even said it can't be repaired. The machines are only about 3 years old !! Now we have to wait a couple more weeks, month or whenever we get the part to go through the same *** of saying it doesn't work. The best part is that customer service says, "we understand your frustration," *** they don't understand, our kids sometimes have to wear semi damp clothes and Electrolux won't replace the machine, its almost 3 months no dryer and several parts replaced !! Lemon dryer !! Look at the picture attached, pretty much new and taken care of.
Anyone have a class action suit? Never will I ever look at a Electrolux or Frigidaire appliance again and I will make sure my family, friends or even somone looking at it in a store not to buy their product !!!! We spent about $8,000.00 for the whole house (Electrolux Washer, Steam Dryer, Stove and Dishwasher).
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Nothing to like
- Nothing to like right now
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the account is..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "Buy. Flowers. Somewhere else.My family ordered a sympathy bouquet and specifically asked for pink roses and pink flowers. We were charged $160, substantial delivery fee. What arrived was gerber..."
- "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."