WARNING TO THE WORLD !!! DONT BUY ELECTROLUX !!!!!

11 of 173 Electrolux reviews

My just Tech just left and still haven't been able to fix our dryer. It has been since 5/23/16 and the tech has been to our house over 5 - 8x as of today (with waiting on parts from companies who don't even carry it). We had it with this *** we've been patient enough !! The tech tells us it can't be repaired the but the smart ones on electrolux tech support keep giving him parts to replace !!! What parts, everything has been replaced except the door and water hose !!

I've called and spoke with a few corporate supervisors who gives the same *** answer, "we have to follow tech support." Useless help, the machine is dead and the tech even said it can't be repaired. The machines are only about 3 years old !! Now we have to wait a couple more weeks, month or whenever we get the part to go through the same *** of saying it doesn't work. The best part is that customer service says, "we understand your frustration," *** they don't understand, our kids sometimes have to wear semi damp clothes and Electrolux won't replace the machine, its almost 3 months no dryer and several parts replaced !! Lemon dryer !! Look at the picture attached, pretty much new and taken care of.

Anyone have a class action suit? Never will I ever look at a Electrolux or Frigidaire appliance again and I will make sure my family, friends or even somone looking at it in a store not to buy their product !!!! We spent about $8,000.00 for the whole house (Electrolux Washer, Steam Dryer, Stove and Dishwasher).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use
Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Nothing to like
    • Nothing to like right now
  • What I disliked

Electrolux Washing Machin And Steam Dryer
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #898291 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Electrolux? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 173 Electrolux reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Electrolux. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Electrolux.
Filing a new complaint about
×