WARNING TO THE WORLD !!! DONT BUY ELECTROLUX !!!!!
My just Tech just left and still haven't been able to fix our dryer. It has been since 5/23/16 and the tech has been to our house over 5 - 8x as of today (with waiting on parts from companies who don't even carry it). We had it with this *** we've been patient enough !! The tech tells us it can't be repaired the but the smart ones on electrolux tech support keep giving him parts to replace !!! What parts, everything has been replaced except the door and water hose !!
I've called and spoke with a few corporate supervisors who gives the same *** answer, "we have to follow tech support." Useless help, the machine is dead and the tech even said it can't be repaired. The machines are only about 3 years old !! Now we have to wait a couple more weeks, month or whenever we get the part to go through the same *** of saying it doesn't work. The best part is that customer service says, "we understand your frustration," *** they don't understand, our kids sometimes have to wear semi damp clothes and Electrolux won't replace the machine, its almost 3 months no dryer and several parts replaced !! Lemon dryer !! Look at the picture attached, pretty much new and taken care of.
Anyone have a class action suit? Never will I ever look at a Electrolux or Frigidaire appliance again and I will make sure my family, friends or even somone looking at it in a store not to buy their product !!!! We spent about $8,000.00 for the whole house (Electrolux Washer, Steam Dryer, Stove and Dishwasher).
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
- Nothing to like
- Nothing to like right now
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Buy. Flowers. Somewhere else.My family ordered a sympathy bouquet and specifically asked for pink roses and pink flowers. We were charged $160, substantial delivery fee. What arrived was gerber..."
- "We have a minimum internet only package... in noticing speed issues with viewing streamed communications, we talked to them and they sold us upgrade package that we've been using but..."