Westford, Vermont
Style and Design

A little over two years owning theses appliances and the dryer stopped working, heat unit $368.70 later it is fixed and now the digital display is giving me problems, this is ridiculous my old Sears units were still working 12 years later when I ???upgraded???to the Electrolux units, what a mistake.

Now the washer detergent drawer is broken. With Electrolux you are paying a premium price for an inferior product that won't hold up. I wish I had investigated better before I wasted my money on these.

If Electrolux cared about customer opinion they would take care of these problems.I too am a pissed consumer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "replace all the defective parts and reimburse me for the parts i have already had to purchase". DanelleVT is overall dissatisfied with Electrolux. The most disappointing about electrolux customer care at Electrolux was product quality, not reliable and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Electrolux.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Electrolux to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments