My product is totally defective.Within 6 months of purchase the washer was completely rebuilt and the repairman told me that Electrolux doesn't replace.

It sounded like a freight train when spinning and some clothes didn't spin out. The dryer door wouldn't stay close, so it was repaired. After one year, the washer completely collapsed. All the water flooded my upstairs floors and ran onto my lower level(sheetrock/paint)...Electrolux customer service didn't want to deal with complaint and request for new product.

They said it would take 30 days to file a claim for property damages..Basically they wanted to send another repairman to fix again.(I don't think so)...Thank goodness for Sears, where I purchased.($2500) They will allow me to exchange, but of course I can't do that until Electrolux comes out to access damage...about 30 days....Really!!!!...So our family will be without a washer for 30 days....Wow....

Review about: Electrolux Washing Machine.

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments

Electrolux fridgedaire bad product Electrolux "I bought a refridgerator from them and it was a lemon they sent a repairman out 5 times and he also said it was bad and he couldn't fix it..." Read more Electrolux - Washing Machine Review Electrolux "We have an eletrolux washing machine dryer and this machine leaves fluff in every wash. Electrolux have advised to: A: run diagnostic program before very wash. B: do not run..." Read more Never Purchase a Carrier Product Carrier "5 year old unit and still under warranty. ISSUE #1: On June 20, 2017 the blower motor on my 48ES-A420903-GP HVAC/Gas Pak stopped working. It was after 4:00pm and the..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more