Clothes were soaked due to failure of spin cycle.Ran the load again on 'fast wash' and it worked.

Then the next day I tried to wash a small rug on fast wash and got a 'no water' message. I tried again a short time later and got another 'no water' message. On the third try, the spin cycle would not work again.

I've had this unit less than two months.But the bad news is that Electrolux is in negotiations to purchase GE's appliance business so we can expect that when the two junk makers are combined the problems are sure to double.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments

Outline_Outreach_SPC

Hello Friend,

On behalf of Electrolux, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence.

We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us.

If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Electrolux.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention.We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards