I have been contacted by Electrolux Consumer Services.The customer service people contacted my retail seller who has been fully supportive.

The most recent customer service representitive is Rita M. There has been no resoulution. I have been told that their products are designed with all of the realities I have described in my letters to the Executives responsible for their product. The design failures are how the units were maunfactured.

Good to know. Electrolux has designed appliances to fail. Repair persons are complaining they cannot get parts for the repairs and have dropped Electrolux from their service coverage.

Stay far away from these products.The company will not support the realities of their failures.

Review about: Electrolux Repair.

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments

saltyiv

I am happy to say I have rid myself of the Electrolux Wave kitchen appliances.The local retailer made arrangements to pick up the microwave, range, dishwasher and refrigerator.

This arrangement was made through the Electrolux representitive for our area. It took ten months, but it was worth the effort. The local retailer was outstanding. The customer service people at Electrolux along with the principals of the company were of no assistance.

This outcome was based on my tenacity and the support of the local dealer.Electrolux should focus on vacuums because both suck.

souchwid
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #645460

Electrolux finally did right by refunding the purchase price of our original Wave refrigerator.However, that was after five service calls on the first one and the retailer intervening on our behalf when we went outside the warranty to get us a replacement.

The replacement came in 7/12 and was wheeled away 4/13 as unrepairable. Electrolux sent several letters from several representatives, some parts with very canned information, but each taking a different path. Finally on the last day three letters representing the three paths and a check arrived. We have no idea if they all know who was working on our case or who was sending letters, etc.

Seems to me there was plenty of confusion, plenty of wasted human capital all for a piece of junk refrigerator. They should have refunded our money the first time we asked on the first refrigerator. They volunteered when the second one died. Mostly I want to recommend that people work with independent retailers.

They tend to give the best customer service. They went to bat for us with Electrolux.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Electrolux appliances we bought in the original purchase (dual-fuel range and microwave) are great.Mixed experience and feelings about the company.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #644111

Hello SaltyIV,

On behalf of Electrolux, please accept my sincerest apologies for this rare but unfortunate experience. I assure you that we value our consumers like you and our appliances are designed to work proficiently, providing years of useful service to you and your family. We have a passion for extending quality customer service on every level and I would like to connect with you to see if there is anything that we can do to speed up the process of resolving this situation.

Please email chris.polk @ electrolux.com with your full name, serial number, phone number and date of purchase so that I can research your history to determine what best way to assist you at this time. If you can provide any additional service details, that would be helpful, too.

SaltyIV, I do appreciate every opportunity to serve consumers like you and am grateful for the ability to hopefully make a positive impact and regain your customer loyalty.

I look forward to helping you!