CEOI take great exception to your company’s quality control and product engineering. I write you this letter in sheer disgust for having been had for the purchase I made of kitchen appliances for a newly renovated kitchen.The standing range is an abomination and a physical hazard. I had two services calls since the installation in July. The first call was for the physical hazard of the vent lip protruding under the control window. It was sharp enough to cut my hand. While cleaning a spill it gets hot enough to burn my hand. This is a class action suit waiting to be engaged. The surface is made of a very poor quality stainless that has scratched from the moment it was removed from the box. The grates scratch the product consistently. The only acceptable cleaning sponge must be soft without any option to adequately clean baked or burned on spillage. The oven cabin measurements are incorrect. The bottom shelf is correct, but the two pull out shelves cannot hold the same measured trays, because of the convection fan. The pull out racks does not function well for bakers, as there is not enough clearance.I have had the two mother boards replaced. It seems there were issues with steam and heat.The refrigerator is a feat of stupidity. A refrigerator by its function is to keep food and beverages cold. This refrigerator dispenses room temperature water. This is a design failure for the usage purpose of the consumer. The ice dispenser splatters ice and ice chips over the floor. The chute is not properly designed.The microwave panel has a very light print. It makes it unreadable in certain light dynamics.The dishwasher is adequate. It is only adequate.I have had a sales representative from Electrolux look at the range with the salesperson from the appliance store. He noted the range should not have the concerns I have defined. I have had the owner of look at the appliances and saw firsthand what my concerns are and he was very concerned. He confirmed for himself all of the issues stated. I have spoken to staff in your office. I was told nothing more can be done.I will tell you what you need to know. These products are a horrible waste of money. They are of poor quality, dangerous and do not function as they should. You are the person who is leading a product and sales team that has failed. You have put out a product that is inadequate. The answers I am given by your company are not acceptable. I have no other recourse, but to engage you in this conversation. It is time for you to prove your stand and the personal integrity of your position. I want a full refund and removal of the appliances that are unacceptable at any price point.

Review about: Electrolux Range.

Comments

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #618122

&ou are a fussbudget, a fool, and a ***. All in that order.

Live well with your appliances!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin