Let's see, where to begin?I bought all 3 major appliances at the same time - dishwasher, stove, and french door refrigerator.

The refrigerator has already had the icemaker motor replaced (under warranty) but never much improved anything. The icemaker literally stopped making ice many months ago (water still dispenses from door) -who has time for this ***. When it did make ice, it would literally melt and clump into big ice cube glaciers which would then take ages to dispense ice as it tried to churn through the glaciers. But this all pales in comparison to the dishwasher.

Wow. I didn't know a dishwasher could be so bad. Dishes are literally filthy. I've given up.

The stove/oven unit is the best of the three, although I a gas leak from one of the burner valves.

Review about: Electrolux Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments

Outline_Outreach_SPC

Hello Friend,

On behalf of Frigidaire, please except our humble apologies on your recent frustrating experience.

Please allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence.

We never wish such inconveniences upon our consumers and want to research your history with us.

If you will, kindly contact us at SocialCare(at)Frigidaire.com with your full name in the subject line and all contact and product information in your email body.

Your concern will be reevaluated with our complete and full attention.We hear your voice and thank you for taking your time to share your important feedback, and again, our sincere apologies for your unsatisfactory experience.

Best regards