2.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I just purchased an Electrolux washer and dryer. I called customer service to find out about having the doors reversed on both.

When I reached customer service, I was greeted by someone named Kehah(sp). She was so disrespectful that it's beyond belief. I simply asked if someone could come out and reverse the doors. She told me that installation is suppose to do that and then she said, "well the model you have, the doors can't be reversed"Wtf I knew this was a lie as all newer washer and dryers doors can be reversed.

So when she said that, I immediately requested to speak to a supervisors.

Then she tells me- in a nasty tone, "the supervisor is going to tell you the same thing" I repeated my request and then she says" ok, since you think you know everything." Next, I'm on hold for 15 min. Finally the supervisor arrives on the phone. I asked her to confirm that the doors can be switch and does a tech come out to switch doors. She took 5 min and looked it up and said yes, doors can be switch and no, techs will not come out to switch the doors.

I asked why do you have a rep on the phone telling misinformation about switching doors.

She had no explanation for the rep. Now I wish I never purchased Electrolux.

if this is any indication of what customer service is like with when something goes wrong, then I'm am so screwed. Sad

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor service.

Comments