Guyton, Georgia
Style and Design

After reading other reviews, I see that I'm not alone in my 'experience' with Electrolux.We purchased a $3200 Electrolux fridge 4.5 years ago.

After several months we started having trouble with the ice maker. Three repairs later, the service tech determined the fridge had to be replaced. New fridge provided under warranty but we had to pay delivery and installation(?)which we did. Four months into owning new fridge, seal on freezer fails & is replaced.

Four months later, seal fails again ~ technician determines fridge needs replacing (again). This time, despite having purchased a $550 - 3 year warranty, cannot get anyone at Electrolux to answer the phone! Wait times as long as 30 minutes!!! After 6 weeks, finally get a real person to answer phone only to get the run around from polite but powerless customer service reps.

Nobody returns calls....emails are sent back and forth with little to no resolution. We're now told that we have to wait 10-15 business days before our fridge can be replaced AND we will have to pay delivery and installation. I have insisted that Electrolux pay that since we have had such poor customer service ~ we'll see about that.

In the meantime, the freezer section is full of ice formations that resemble stalactites & stalagmites & we will more than likely have to dispose of quite a bit of expensive food.We are NOT happy and will NEVER purchase from Electrolux again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of electrolux refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Electrolux needs to "electrolux pay for delivery and installation for my second replacement fridge due to poor customer service on 3 year warranty" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned electrolux refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Electrolux.

Had an Experience with Electrolux?

Comments